Penn Farm Self Catering Holiday Caravan (Brookwood 28 millennium edition)
- 6 berth with 1 double room and 1 twin room.
- Colour TV, fridge, hob and oven, microwave.
- Shower, toilet, running water. Gas and electric for which there is no extra charge.
- Basic cooking utensils, china and cutlery are provided.
- You will need to bring sheets, pillowcases, duvet covers, tea towels and towels. Linen is not provided. Sorry, no smoking in caravan.
- The price you are quoted is for a maximum occupancy of four people. Please notify us of additional people who will be charged accordingly.
Just off country road between the hamlet of Monkton Wyld and village of Wootton Fitzpaine. Charmouth 2.5miles, Lyme Regis 3.5miles and Axminster 4miles. GPS postcode to follow DT6 6DE
Quiet position near farmhouse. Parking space.
ON THIS HERITAGE COAST WITH WORLD STATUS, West Dorset offers truly beautiful countryside made famous as the setting for many of Thomas Hardys novels, making this part of the county a delightful area to explore either by car or on foot. The area abounds with interesting pubs, inns and good restaurants. The area surrounding Charmouth and Lyme Regis offers freshwater and sea fishing, numerous golf courses, horse riding, plenty of other sporting activities and of course cliffs full of fossils.
Weymouth, Dorchester, Yeovil and Exeter all within 25miles.
£170.00 – £350.00 (depending on season)
Contact Penn Farm
To book, please call the owners, details below:
077652 77200 or 01297 560464
Please mention LymeRegis.com when making contact. Thank you ❤
5,629 total views, 3 views today