Whether you like restaurant food, a light lunch or takeaway, Lyme has something to offer. Here is a list of some eateries in Lyme Regis:
- **Hix Oyster & Fish House**
Known for its stunning views over the Jurassic coast and the harbour, this eatery specialises in seafood. Owned by renowned chef Mark Hix, the restaurant sources local and sustainable produce.
– Location: Cobb Road, Lyme Regis, DT7 3JP.
- **The Millside Restaurant**
This restaurant offers a wide range of dishes from its breakfast, lunch and dinner menus. There is also a good selection of vegetarian and vegan dishes.
– Location: Mill Lane, Lyme Regis, DT7 3PH.
- **The Harbour Inn**
A classic British pub serving traditional fare, local ales, and boasting sea views.
– Location: The Cobb, Lyme Regis, DT7 3JF.
- **By the Bay**
Situated with a beautiful view of the Lyme Bay, this restaurant offers a selection of seafood and traditional cuisine.
– Location: Marine Parade, Lyme Regis, DT7 3JH.
- **Amid Giants & Idols**
-A small café offering speciality coffees, loose leaf teas, homemade cakes and sandwiches.
– Location: 59 Silver Street, Lyme Regis, DT7 3HR.
- **Poco Pizza**
A pizza restaurant with a variety of toppings, using locally sourced ingredients where possible. It also offers take-out and delivery services.
– Location: 10 Coombe Street, Lyme Regis, DT7 3PY.
- **Tierra Kitchen**
This vegetarian and vegan restaurant offers dishes made with fresh, local and organic ingredients. It also has a wine list with organic and bio-dynamic options.
– Location: 1A Coombe Street, Lyme Regis, DT7 3PY.
Please note that the existence and other details about these establishments may have changed, we recommend checking a reliable local source before travelling to visit.