10 shops you must visit in Lyme Regis
1. Lyme Regis Brewery – A traditional brewery that sells locally produced beer, cider, and ale.
2. Lyme Regis Bookshop – A vast collection of books, ranging from fiction, non-fiction, and local interest.
3. Roly’s Fudge – Delicious artisan fudge made on-site using traditional recipes.
4. The Huddle – A gift shop that sells unique and quirky gifts, souvenirs, and home accessories.
5. The Upstairs Gallery – A contemporary art gallery that features a range of artwork from local and national artists.
6. Lyme Regis Amusements – A classic seaside arcade offering a variety of games and entertainment.
7. Jamberry – A clothing and accessories boutique for women, selling unique and stylish clothing and jewellery.
8. Lyme Bay Fish – A fishmonger that offers a range of fresh, locally caught seafood.
9. The Cheese and Wine Shop – A deli that sells a range of cheeses, wines from all over the world, and gourmet food.
10. Lyme Regis Butchers – A traditional butchers that offers a range of locally sourced meat and game.
Note that this list is not exhaustive and there are many more shops worth exploring in Lyme Regis.